Developed in conjunction with a major European utility, the PCA2 incorporates an advanced current injection unit together with a deep-memory high-resolution multichannel current/voltage/contact-event recorder. Both injection and recording functions can be used together or totally independently.
All instrument control is via a bright high-resolution colour touch-screen. The built-in printer provides an instant hard-copy printout. The USB port enables quick and convenient results transfer to a PC via ‘pen drives’ as well as the use of a barcode reader for quick site data entry.
- Tests entire system (relay, breaker, tripping supply, CT, wiring etc.) simultaneously
- Records full protection operation sequence (before, during and after fault, trip or reclose)
- Captures critical ‘first trip’
- On or off-load injection test set or timer
- On or off-load breaker analyzer
- General purpose oscillographic or event recorder with COMTRADE export
- Quick PC data transfer via USB drive