The Narda 8718 RF Survey Meter 3 kHz - 40 GHz has been replaced by the Narda NBM-550 Broadband Field Meter.
View the Narda NBM-550 Broadband Field Meter
The Narda Model 8718 RF Survey Meter can satisfy the needs of almost anyone that needs to measure electromagnetic fields. It was designed with the new or occasional user in mind so that the most common mistakes cannot happen.
- No range changes-the meter automatically displays a numeric value over the probe's entire measurement range.
- No confusing scales-simply select the correct probe (the meter even makes you double check) and the meter will display the correct reading
- No difficult zeroing procedure-just touch one key
Even the occasional user will be able to make use of the Narda 8718's advanced features. Experienced surveyors can do everything with a single instrument- accurately and in considerably less time than with any other instrument.
- Microprocessor-Based Design
- 4 Line x 20 Character Display
- One-Touch Zero
- Displays Fields in Any Unit:
mW/cm², W/m² , V/m, A/m, V²/m² , A²/m², pJ/cm³ and Percent of International Standards
- Intuitive Operation with Help Screens
- Sophisticated Data-Logging
- Time and Spatial Averaging with Data Storage
- Fiber Optic and Cable Inputs
- RS232 Interface
- Calculates Percent of Standard
- Small, Lightweight, Ergonomic Design
||4 Line x 20 character alphanumeric dot matrix liquid crystal display with back light
||22 Key membrane keypad
Probe cable input
Fiber optic link input
Probe RF Test Sources (dual frequency)
||One touch auto-zero
Single, 30 dB dynamic range
Bar graph autoranges or select one of three 20 dB ranges
Compatible with all Narda 8700 Series probes
Log any data point with time/date stamp from primary measurement mode
Log with time/date stamp and reference number
Continuous logging at user defined rate and duration for up to 24 hours