The Narda EFA-300 has been replaced by the Narda NBM-550.
The Narda EFA-300 LF Field Analyzer, 5 Hz to 32 kHz, is an ideal field analyzer for measuring magnetic and electric fields in the workplace and in public spaces. It is designed for professional users in the power industry, at municipal utilities, by insurers, and for health and safety professionals in industry. In the low frequency range, it handles virtually any required measurement, simply and precisely. This instrument provides field analysis using an FFT computation in addition to measuring magnetic and electric fields. The innovative STD mode opens up further application areas. With this new mode the measurement results for magnetic and electric field strength are displayed as a Percent of Standard, regardless of the signal shape. This mode enables fast and reliable measurement and evaluation of the typical fields where complex, non-sinusoidal signals are common, e.g., in industrial applications that use resistance welding. Resistance welding issues surface in the traditional 50/60 Hz systems as well as in the newer medium-frequency switching units.
- Evaluation of Field Exposure Compared to Major Standards and Guidances (selectable)
- Shaped Time Domain (STD) - an innovative technique for signal-shape-independent field measurements
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) Spectral Analysis
- Peak Value Measurement with Proper Phase
- Large-Capacity Data Storage
- Remote Control
- Option, FFT 5 Hz-32 kHz
- Option, FFT 2 kHz-32 kHz