The Noiseken ESS-2000 ESD Simulator has been replaced by the Noiseken ESS-S3011 ESD Simulator.
The NoiseKen ESS-2000 Electrostatic Discharge Simulator
is a fully programmable menu-driven ESD simulator enabling users to carry out tests in a more automated manner.
Noiseken ESS-2000 Features
- A light weight discharge gun
- Meets and far exceeds the requirements in EN/IEC61000-4-2
- Up to 30kV output in both contact and air discharges
- Easily changeable capacitor and resistor units
- Fully programmable menu-driven simulator providing four operation modes: IEC severity, Manual, Sweep, and Program
- Ease to use and safe with the user interface consisting of a 5-inch LCD, ten-key buttons, rotary knob and others
- Unique shape for operator's easy access to the control and displays even when the unit is put on the floor level (ground plane)
- GP-IB interface
- A wide variety of the dedicated options
- CE marked