The Noiseken ESS-B3011 & GT-30R ESD Simulator can evaluate the resistibility of electronic equipment during an ESD event. The ESS-B3011 & GT-30R ESD is programmable with an output voltage up to 30kV and can be used for standards testing including IEC61000-4-2, ISO 10605 and RTCA/DO-160 Section 25.
- "Pre-checking function" taking the confirmable test into the account
- "CR constant checking function" (No indicator) to make the correct unit attachment sure"
- Discharge Detecting Function" to realize the air-discharge confirmation
- Lightest Discharge Gun in the market" to lighten the continual operation"
- "White LED Irradiator" to facilitate the visualization of the discharging area.
- One-Touch exchange of gun head and CR unit realized
||0.20kV 30.0kV ±5% (30.5kVmax)
||0.05s 9.99s± 10%, 0.01s step/manual
|No. of time of discharge
||1999 times, Preset 1 time step or continuous preset
||Contact discharge / Air discharge
||Gun trigger / Main trigger
||Indicator: 5 X 7 Dot matrix LED/ Operation: Push Button (Partially Lighting)
|Radiation mode select switch
||Extra / Normal switching function built-in
||Discharge detection function in air-discharge equipped
||High voltage output checking function
|CR & Gun head checking
||CR constant and gun head recognizable (to prevent the wrong combination without indicator)
|IEC Level Switching function
||Contact discharge mode: 2.0KV, 4.0kV, 6.0kV and 8.0kV step
Air discharge mode: 2.0kV, 4.0kV, 8.0kV and 15.0kV step
||Lighting at voltage output from the generator. Blinking at electro-static discharging
|Charge capacitor, resistor
||150 pF ± 10%, 330Ω±10% (Built-in CR unit for discharge gun GT-30R)
|Charge resistor in generator
||10MΩ (Totally 53Ω in combination with 43MΩ in discharge gun)
||AC 100V ~ AC 240V ±10% 50Hz/60Hz 62VA