The Sorensen XDL 35-5P 35V, 3A, 105W DC Linear Power Supply offers an unparalleled level of precision. Voltage and current are controlled using instrumentation quality 16 bit DACs enabling voltages to be set to 1mV resolution even at full output voltage. Indeed, the accuracy is sufficient for the XDL to be used as a calibration source for some hand-held DMMs.
The Sorensen XDL 35-5P DC Linear Power Supply provides multiple ranges for increased current capability at lower voltages. The XDL35 is a 105W PSU with three ranges. The higher current range provides up to 5 amps for voltages up to 15V. A further low current range provides an enhanced current setting and measurement resolution of 0.1mA.
The XDL Series II uses pure linear technology and offers unrivaled performance in terms of regulation, output noise and dynamics. Line and load regulation are close to the limit of measurement. Recovery time from transient current pulses is better than 50μs. Differential output noise is less than 350μV rms in CV mode and down to 20μA rms in CI mode. Of equal importance for critical applications in areas such as telecoms is common mode noise current (the noise current flowing between the output terminals and ground). This is less than 4μA rms on the XDL Series II - dramatically better than most other PSUs.
Sorensen XDL35-5P Features
- Very high precision, very low noise, excellent dynamics
- Advanced user interface with direct numeric entry and incremental rotary control
- Fifty store/recall setup locations
- Fully isolated outputs for maximum flexibility
- Constant voltage or constant current operation with automatic crossover and mode indication
- GPIB, RS-232, USB and LXI Compliant LAN Ethernet are provided interfaces