The Tektronix TG2000 Multiformat Test Signal Generator is a multiformat, analog and digital, precision signal generation platform. Designed for the most demanding test applications, the TG2000 provides reference-quality test signals, stressing functions in both the analog and digital domains and the flexibility to address user-defined testing requirements. Comprehensive test signal libraries are supplied in all formats and are supplemented by a Windows-based test signal development program. The modular architecture, RAM-based test signal generators, and programmable system clocks ensure the TG2000 will meet future needs as well as today’s requirements.
Tektronix Test Equipment TG2000 Features
- Multiformat Analog and Digital Test Signal Generation
- Reference Generator Performance Level
- Conforms to Analog, Digital, Video, and Audio Industry Standards
- Modular Expandable Platform
- Designed for the Requirements of Today and the Future
- Fully Supports VM700T Video Measurement Routines
- RAM-based Test Signal Generators with Nonvolatile Storage
- Test Signal Libraries for All Formats
- Variable Analog and Digital Video Parameters
Tektronix Test Equipment TG2000 Specs
- Black-burst Output –
- Standards Conformance: EBU N14, SMPTE RP 154.
- NTSC or PAL FSC.
- Long-term stability: ≤1 ppm per year drift.