The Fluke 975V AirMeter with Velocity Probe raises indoor air monitoring to the next level by combining five powerful tools in one, rugged and easy-to-use handheld device. Use the Fluke 975V to optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations, actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment, and quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time.
The Fluke 975V Measures:
- Respond to comfort-related calls from occupants.
- Verify the operation of building HVAC control systems.
- Determine whether adequate ventilation exists.
- Monitor air flow and velocity.
- Test for dangerous carbon monoxide leaks.
- Perform duct traversals.
- Optimize HVAC systems to manage energy costs