The ILX Lightwave LDC-3900 is a highly flexible, modular laser diode controller. The instrument features four rear-loading module bays that accept a wide range of user-interchangeable modules. Modules include current sources with maximum outputs from 200 mA to 8 A, a TE controller that supplies up to 32 W, and special 2-in-1 current source/TEC combination modules. Every module incorporates low noise performance with high stability output, and ILX Lightwaves laser protection topologies. Sophisticated laser control or testing with all four modules is accomplished with the GPIB/IEEE-488.2 interface.
- 4 channels for interchangeable current source, TEC or combination modules
- LD current modules up to 8 A
- Controller modules up to 2 A LD current with TE control
- 32 W (8 V, 4 A) TEC modules
- Resistive heater adapters available for TEC modules