Tunable Laser Sources are basic tools for characterizing and testing optical amplifiers and components. The Keysight 8168F Tunable Laser Source addresses the 1450-1590nm wavelength range. A built-in side mode filter ensures that a true single-mode laser line is generated for every wavelength point, eliminating any possible multimoding.
- Wavelength range: 1450 nm to 1590 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ±0.035 nm
- Wavelengthresolution: .001 nm
- Wavelength stability: < ±100 MHz
- Outputpower:-7 to 7 dBm
- Sidemode suppression ratio: > 50 dB
- Linewidth: 100 kHz