Item has been replaced by a newer model
Get new models
Handheld and lightweight instrument for color, illuminance and color temperature measurements. The portable Konica Minolta color meters are in their element when not only the brightness but also the color of light is to be measured. The wide selection offers the appropriate instrument for every application, from the simple tristimulus unit up to a spectroradiometer with spectral lenses.
- Four calibration functions for correction of measurement values.
Normal calibration: Measurement values are corrected using a standard A-source as the calibration light source
Normal user calibration: Measurement values are corrected by input of calibration light-source values
Multi calibration: Measurement values are corrected using R, G, B, and W values from an ultra-high-pressure mercury lamp.
Multi user calibration: Measurement values are corrected using R, G, B, and W values from a calibration light source.
*: Data Management Software CL-S1w (sold separately) is required in order to input correction values for multi user calibration.
- Automatic zero-adjustment without a receptor cap
- Main unit and receiver can be separated and connected using a commercially-available LAN cable.
- Two-way RS-232C communication
- LCD backlight is automatically controlled for low illuminance and hold.
- Power is supplied either using AA batteries or an AC adapter
- Dedicated PC software for a complete system
- R&D for projector light sources.
- Control of color quality for CRTs and color LCDs
- Examination of light boxes for color change over time
- R&D and quality control for fluorescent lights
- Control of light boxes for color evaluation purposes
- R&D for building and interior lighting products
- Evaluation of experimental psychological environments