Item has been replaced by new models
Get new models
The Konica Minolta CR series Chroma Meters are compact, lightweight, portable tristimulus colorimeters for measuring reflected color and color difference in a wide range of industrial fields. Five different CR-300 series models are available to meet the needs of various applications. All CR-300 series models offer improved inter-instrument agreement to allow multiple units to be used for color control both within a company and between companies. The Chroma Meter CR-300 offers 8 mm measuring area and diffuse illumination/0° viewing geometry for a wide variety of applications.
The measuring head of the CR-300 uses diffuse illumination/0° viewing geometry (specular component included) to provide measurements of a wide variety of surfaces which correlate well with color as seen under diffuse lighting conditions. A pulsed xenon arc (PXA) lamp inside a mixing chamber provides diffuse, uniform lighting over the 8 mm diameter specimen area. Only the light reflected perpendicular to the specimen surface is collected by the optical-fiber cable for color analysis.
- Paint Industry: Paints for houses, automobiles, etc.; metal plating and coloring
- Rubber/Plastic Industry: Raw materials, molded products
- Printing Industry: Printed materials, such as catalogs, posters, etc.
- Textile/dyeing industry: Color of dyed cloth of fibers, printed fabrics
- Food industry: Processed foods; determining maturity levels of raw products
- Ceramic Industry: Tiles, porcelain, pottery, glass, etc.