The UFX 7109 contains a NoiseCom amplified noise source that is tuned to provide the best flatness at the instrument output. The amplifier is optimized to deliver an output with a Gaussian amplitude distribution.
The UFX 7109 allows the noise attenuator, noise filter, signal attenuator values, step size, and signal filter setting to be selected in three ways: at the front panel keypad, remotely via IEEE-488 bus, or automatically under program control.
||100 Hz - 1 GHz
- Electromagnetic susceptibility
- Filter testing
- CATV gain (tilt) alignment
- Image and spurious rejection tests
- GPS receivers
- Disk drive testing
- Spectrum analyzer calibration
- Jamming systems
- Signal to noise measurement