This oscilloscope probe is an accessory and is only available to rent with an oscilloscope.
See All Oscilloscopes
- Displays Current Signals on an Oscilloscope
- Current Range, Maximum Current, and Bandwidth Determined by the Probe.
- Allows display of current on any oscilloscope with 10 mV/div sensitivity, 50 ohms or 1 M ohm input.
- Bandwidth can be set to Full (where it is limited by the probe in use) or to 5 MHz.
- Coupling can be switch selected to ac or dc.
|Maximum Input Current ||20 A (dc + peak ac) for A6302; 100 A (dc + peak ac) for A6303 |
|Maximum Voltage for Current Under Test (Bare Conductor) ||500V (dc + peak ac) for A6302; 700 V (dc + peak ac) for A6303 |
|Bandwidth (-3dB) ||Dc to at least 50 MHz with A6302; Dc to at least 15 MHz with A6303 |
|Rise Time (Full Bandwidth) ||7 ns or less with A6302; 23 ns or less with A6303. |
|Deflection Factor ||1 mA/div to 5 A/div for A6302; 20 mA/div to 50 A/div for A6303; In a 1-2-5 sequence for both probes. |