The Thermo Neslab RTE-110 Refrigerated Bath / Circulator is designed to provide temperature control for applications requiring a fluid work area or pumping to an external system.
The unit consists of an air-cooled refrigeration system, circulation pump, stainless steel bath, a work area cover, and a temperature controller.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Neslab RTE-110 Features
- Circulating Tubing, Insulating Hose, and Hose Clamps
- Remote controller extension tethers (5' and 10' sizes)
- Electric Laboratory timer
- Stainless steel fitting accessories including overflow drain and flow regulator
- Bath fluid: Ethylene Glycol
Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Neslab RTE-110 Specs
||-30°C to +130°C (Basic & Analog: -30°C to +100°C)
||± 0.01°C (Basic Series: ± 0.1°C)
||at 20°C: > 500 watts
|at 0°C: > 300 watts
|at -10°C: > 175 watts
||0 - 12L/min at 0' Head. Max. Head 17'
|Work Area (L x W x D)
||In. 5 x 5 x 5.75
||115 Volts, 60 Hz, 14 Amps
|220/240 Volt, 50 Hz, 7 Amps