EYELA CA-1111 Low Temperature Circulator
EYELA CA-1111 Features:
- CA-1111 covers a temperature range from -20°C to 30°C (without heater).
- Big cooling capacity of 1200W at liquid temp. 10°C.
- The unit implements wide application. In addition to its main application, cooling laboratory equipment, the unit can be used in various fields where heat generating components are used; industrial, analytical and measuring equipment.
- A wide variety of safety functions mark the CA-1111 fit for various applications.
- Thermal protector is built-in at circulating pump.
- Refrigerator protection timer is equipped. 80 seconds delay timer is built-in the temperature controller.
||Closed loop system
||-20 to 30ºC
||1200W (1030kcal/h) at 10ºC, 950W (820kcal/h) at 0ºC, 650W (560kcal/h) at 10Cº
||Maximum flow range: 18 liters, top lift: 42.9ft (13m)
||Digital set and read out, Min. figure 1ºC
||Residual current device, refrigeration high pressure switch, overload relay, refrigerator protection timer, fuse for additional, power plug, self-checking temperature control unit, thermal protector
||Temperature display correction, flow rate stop valve
||Air-cooled type,output 675W, R22
|Pumping nozzle size
||OD 3/8" (10.5mm)
|Tank material, size, capacity
||SUS 304, 11"(280mm) diameter x 10 5/8"(270mm)H, 16.5 liters (14 liters in liquid measure)
|Additional power plug
||AC115V, Max. 4A, for aspirator
||5 to 35Cº
||13 3/8"(340mm)W x 15 1/8"(384mm)D x 33 5/8"(851mm)H
||Approx. 90.2 lb (41kg)
|Supply power / voltage
||1100VA / 115V, 60Hz