The Thermo Neslab ULT-80 controls the temperature of the reservoir, cools the fluid, and circulates this fluid externally. Temperature remains steady to a very tight tolerance to give you an excellent calibration source.
When it comes to heat removal, the environmentally responsible refrigeration system lets you cool more equipment, glassware, or instrumentation than you can with a benchtop circulator. A good value for low temperature applications.
The ULT Series has an industrial-grade circulating pump that delivers consistent flow even when working with dense or viscous fluids. It allows fluid to circulate long distances, even through small I.D. tubing. And you no longer need to locate your bath circulator next to your application.
- Circulating pump - Delivers a consistent flow when working with dense or viscous fluids
- Force/suction pump - Provides versatility of circulating through a closed system, open system, or two applications
- Heater - Offers rapid heating with no waiting
- Digital temperature controller - Provides precise setpoint and readout to a resolution of 0.01°C
- Cascade refrigeration system - Provides CFC-free refrigeration system for precise temperature control and optimum stability; allows for fast cooling rates and higher heat removal capacities at low temperatures
- Automatic load reset - Compensates for changes in the bath load, eliminating shifts in setpoint accuracy
- Digital display - Offers user simple operation
- Stainless steel bath - Offers convenient and easy cleaning
||-80°C to +10°C
||0-13 Lpm at 0' head; Max Head 16'
||250 Watts at -70°C
|Work Area (L x W x D in cm)
||13.7 x 17.8 x 24.1
|Bath Volume (gallons/liters)
||208/230V, 60Hz, 18A