The Anritsu MS9710A Optical Spectrum Analyzer is a diffraction grating spectrum analyzer. This rugged, compact unit is ideal for field as well as laboratory applications including:
- Characterization of LED's, Fabry-Perot LDs, and DFB LDs
- EDFA Noise Figure and Gain
- Polarization MODE Dispersion measurements
- Transmission characteristics of passive elements such as isolators and filters
* 1: Specify one of FC, SC, ST, DIN. HMS-1 O/A (Diamond), E2000 (Diamond), EC (Radial), FC-APC, SC-APC, HRL-10.
||White light source*2
||Wavelength reference & SLD light source*2
||E2000 (Diamond) connector*3
||EC (Radial) connector*3
||HMS-10/A (Diamond) connector*4
* 2: Factory options. Cannot be installed simultaneously. Supplied with same optical connector (1 pc) as main frame, when the connector type is not specified.
* 3: Factory option
* 4: User replaceable
- Application Measurements: optical pulse, wavelength, power level and SNR up to 300 DWDM. Can also be used for PMD and EDFA noise floor measurements.
- VGA output connector
- Many options available
- Wavelength auto calibration
- Tracking and tunable laser source
||600 - 1750nm
||-90 to 20dBm
||IEEE 488 and parallel