The Fluke 983 Particle Counter is the preferred choice for HVAC and IAQ professionals, measuring temperature and relative humidity as well as particle size. With expanded data logging and six-channel particle size display, the Fluke 983 allows users to run more tests quickly, with less time spent cycling through screens to view the data. The Fluke 983 is lightweight and easy to use in any position, with a comfortable hand strap and rugged holster.
The particle counter is an essential tool in the HVAC/IAQ professional’s toolbox. From filter testing to basic IAQ investigations, the particle counter equips the user with valuable data concerning the concentration and source of particulates in the tested environment.
- Selectable sample time, count data, programmable delay
- Set sample size to cubic feet or liters, set temperature measurements to °C or °F
- Data displayed in totalize or concentration modes
- Logged samples include date, time, particle counts, sample volume, temperature and relative humidity.
- Graphic liquid crystal display with backlight
- AC adapter, 12 V DC at 2.5 A, 90 to 250 V AC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Rechargeable battery (NiMH, 4.8 V at 4.5 Ah)
- Simple user interface
- Operating: 10 °C to 40 °C (50 °F to 104 °F), 20 % to 90 % relative humidity, non-condensing
- Meets 115B9921:1997 and CE standards