Specifically designed for communications applications, the CSA 803C is the ideal tool for design and evaluation of datacom/telecom components, transceiver subassemblies, and transmission systems.
The CSA 803C oscilloscope generates measurement results, not just raw data, with time and voltage histograms, mask testing, and statistical pulse parameter measurements. It provides a communications tailored measurement set that includes jitter, noise, duty cycle, overshoot, undershoot, extinction ration and amplitude measurements.
In addition, mask testing of SDH/SONET, Fiber Channel, and other standards simplifies compliance testing. A full color display helps you to discriminate waveform detail. A color-graded display mode adds a third dimension - sample density - to your signal acquisitions and analysis. Color hard-copy capabilities allow you to accurately document your measurement results.
Tektronix Test Equipment CSA803C Features
- DC to 50 GHz with up to 12.5 GHz Trigger Bandwidth
- Design and Evaluation of Datacom/Telecom Components, Transceiver Subassemblies, and Transmission Systems.
- Fully Automatic Jitter, Noise, and Extinction Ratio Measurements
- Normal, Infinite, Variable Persistence, and Color Graded Display Modes
- Compatible with Optional O/E Converters
- Automatic Measurements on Eye-diagrams
- Time and Voltage Histograms
- Automated ITU/ANSI Mask Testing with 47 Predefined Standard Masks
- Requires SD series plug-in modules for signal inputs