The Thermo Neslab CFT-25 Refrigerated Recirculator is a CFC-Free refrigeration system to provide the ultimate solution to the earth's ozone problem. The CFT-25's refrigeration system utilizes a hermetically sealed compressor and Hot Gas Bypass system of temperature control . This system eliminates on/off cycling and premature wear of the compressor. Strong pumps provide continuous flow even through cooling lines with small IDs.
The Thermo Neslab CFT-25 Refrigerated Recirculator offers a microprocessor based digital controller to meet your changing application needs. The Digital Controller provides a setpoint resolution of 1 °C, reads the actual circulating temperature on a bright LED Display, and maintains temperature stability at ±0.5 °C.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Neslab CFT-25 Features
- CFC-Free Refrigeration System
- Hot Gas Bypass control system eliminates cycling of compressor
- Sealable fluid reservoir allows for circulation to an open tank
- 50 Hz units designed to comply with TUV certification
- A fully hermetic compressor provides trouble-free, long life performance
- Specifically designed for 24 hour. continuous duty circulation
- Compact design maximizes limited floor space
Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Neslab CFT-25 Specs
||+5°C to +30°C
|Cooling Capacity - for 60 Hz models
||115 V, 60 Hz, 10 Amps