- Double-shunt (for transducer) across opposite bridge arms.
- Single-shunt (for stress analysis) across any bridge arm, including dummy gage.
- Circuit (2-level, dual polarity):
- Provision for 4 dedicated leads to shunt external arms.
- Cal circuit selected by switches on PC board.
- Standard Factory-Installed Resistors ( + 0.1%) Simulate:
+ 200 and + 1000 microstrain at GF=2 across dummy half bridge;
+1000 microstrain at GF=2 across dummy gauge (120 and 350Ω);
+ 1 mV/V (double-shunt) for 350Ω transducer.
- Remote-Operation Relays (Option Y):
4 relays (plus remote-reset relay for bridge balance and relay for excitation on/off). Each requires 10 mA at 5 Vdc, except excitation on/off 25 mA.
- Characteristic: Low-pass active 2-pole Butterworth standard.
- Frequencies (-3 + 1 dB): 10, 100, 1000 and 10 000 Hz and wide-band.
- Outputs Filtered: Any 1 or 2 or all (switch-selected on PC board).
- Standard Output: + 10V at 5 mA, min.
- Tape Output: + 1.414V (1 Vrms) at 5 mA, min.
- Galvanometer Output: + 10V at 75 mA, min, current-limited at 100 mA, max (minimum load resistance for 0.05% linearity: 50Ω).
- Galvanometer attenuator (0-100%) and zero adjust (+ 1V) on front panel.
- Linearity at dc: 0.02%.
- Any output can be short-circuited with no effect on others.
- Input: + 1.414V full scale; input impedance 20 kil ohms.
- Gain: X1 to tape output; X7.07 to standard output.
- Filter Selection: As specified above.
- Outputs: All three as specified above.
- 105 to 125V or 210 to 250V (switch-selected), 50/60 Hz, 10 watts, max.
Signal Conditioning Amplifier System:
While the Model 2311 provides wider frequency response and more versatile excitation, both 2310 and 2311 Signal Conditioner/Amplifier Modules accept inputs from strain gauges, load/pressure/dc displacement transducers, potentiometers, RTD's and nickel temperature sensors, without any internal modification.