A dual domain system designed to deliver a comprehensive audio test set for both analog and digital audio, as well as generation and measurement of AES/EBU/IEC digital characteristics such as jitter.
Like our System One and System Two products, ATS-1 Dual Domain features true Dual Domain architecture. Digital signals are generated and measured purely in the digital domain, resulting in the -140 dB distortion and -140 dB noise residuals necessary for making useful digital audio measurements.
Audio Precision ATS-1DD Features
- True Dual Domain instrument,with independent analog and digital generators and analyzers.
- Include all the functionality of the analog ATS-1 above.
- Digital Audio–Generate signals and measure level and ratio,THD+N,frequency,phase,noise and crosstalk, IMD.
- Digital interface – measure key interface parameters, including jitter, sample rate, AES signal voltage, frame delay, delay relative to house sync.
Audio Precision ATS-1DD Specs
Low Distortion Sine Wave
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 120 kHz
- Frequency Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Frequency Resolution: 0.02%
- Amplitude Range (20 Hz - 30 kHz)
- Balanced: 0.25 mV to 25.00 Vrms [-70 to +30.17 dBu]
- Unbalanced: 0.25 mV to 12.50 Vrms [-70 to +24.16 dBu]
- Amplitude Range (full frequency range)
- Balanced 0.25 mV to 12.28 Vrms [-70 to +24.00 dBu]
- Unbalanced 0.25 mV to 6.14 Vrms [-70 to +18.00 dBu]
- Amplitude Accuracy (1kHz) ±0.2dB [±2.3%]
- Amplitude Resolution 0.01 dB
- Flatness (1 kHz ref)
- 10 Hz-20 kHz ±0.05 dB
- 20 kHz-120 kHz ±0.30 dB
- Residual THD+N
- 25 Hz-20 kHz £(0.0025% + 3 mV), 80 kHz BW [-92 dB]
- 10 Hz-50 kHz £(0.010% + 10 mV), >300 kHz BW [-80 dB]
- Frequency Range 20 Hz-30 kHz
- Frequency Accuracy: Same as Sinewave
- Amplitude Range
- Balanced 0.71 mVpp to 34.73 Vpp
- Unbalanced 0.71 mVpp to 17.36 Vpp
- Amplitude Accuracy ±0.3 dB [±3.5 %] at 400 Hz
- Rise/fall time Typically 2.5 - 3.0 ms