Specifications of the Audio Precision Portable One Plus exceed those of larger (and bulkier!) traditional benchtop analyzers and meters. Distortion and noise residuals are low enough to measure high performance digitally based equipment. If at any time you wish to confirm those specifications, a complete automatic self-test function is provided.
Audio Precision Portable One Plus includes special features to make your bench work easier. Large bargraph displays are available at the touch of a button for peaking and nulling adjustments. Bargraph resolution is user-defined with arbitrary end point settings, and minimum and maximum excursions are shown graphically A sophisticated external sweep mode accepts glide or stepped sweeps from test discs, tapes or external generators. Its features and physical layout are optimized for efficient and intuitive operation. A single push of a measurement Function button produces a reading. Logically grouped buttons control different mode and display choices. Controls and connectors are positioned for convenient operation.
- Portable: The Portable One Plus is lightweight and exceptionally rugged due to the robust high-impact purpose-designed poly-carbonate case.
- Easy to use: 12 different measurement functions are simply selected from the front panel; just press a button and make a measurement. The Audio Precision Portable One Plus makes graphs of measurements versus frequency in real time on the back-lighted high-contrast super-twist LCD display.
- Stereo: The Audio Precision Portable One Plus is a true two-channel instrument. LEVEL function measures both input channels simultaneously, numerically displays both along with frequency or phase, and graphs in SWEEP or BARGRAPH display modes.
- Comprehensive: This instrument measures THD + N, IMD (option), amplitude, noise, two-channel level, real-time ration, phase, wow and flutter (3 standards), device input resistance, ac mains check, SINAD, frequency, and real-time crosstalk/separation.
- High Performance: The generator supplies a full +30.6dBu (+30 dBm into 600 Ohms) for headroom testing.
||Sine, square, IMD signal (optional)
||10 Hz-120kHz, sinewave; 20Hz-30kHz, squarewave
||0.25mV-12.28V (-10 to +30.6 dBu) for 20 Hz-30kHz sinewaves
0.25mV-12.28V (-70 to +24dBu) for all other signals
||+0.2dB, sinewave, +0.3dB, squarewave and IMD
||600 BAL, 1502 BAL, 40 BAL
40 UBAL; all +2Ohms, Transformer coupled
|Max. Output Current
||75 mA peak
||100kOhms (+1%)//150-200pF; each side to ground
|Max. Rated Input
||350Vpeak; 140Vrms, dc-20kHz (250Vrms, 48-63Hz)
||70 dB, 50Hz-20Khz, Vin≤2; 50dB, 50Hz-1kHz, Vin>2V