The LFC Class A bench-top oven is specially designed to meet NFPA 86 requirements for applications that include flammable solvents or large amounts of moisture removal. They include a pressure relief panel, purge timer and exhaust fan. The LFC uses horizontal recirculating airflow to ensure uniform temperatures throughout the oven. A high-volume fan circulates air through perforated, stainless steel walls to create a constant horizontal airflow across all sections of the oven. The result is proven reliability in demanding production and laboratory applications such as curing, drying, sterilizing, aging and other process-critical procedures.
|Chamber size (width x depth x height) * Clear opening width is reduced by 3/4” (1.9 cm) due to 3/8” (.95 cm) shelf supports on each side.
||18.8* x 18 x 19 in.
48* x 46 x 48 cm
|23.8* x 24 x 36 in.
61* x 61 x 91 cm
|Capacity in cubic feet (liters)
|Overall size (width x depth x height)
||31 x 34 x 38 in.
(78 x 86 x 96 cm)
|36 x 33 x 55 in.
91 x 84 x 139 cm
|Electrical single phase 50/60 HZ * Operating at 208V will result in a 25% reduction in heater output. (Unless conversion kit is used)
||240* volt 20 amp Heater: 1.8 KW
||240* volt 29.1 amp Heater: 4.8 KW
|Number of shelves provided
|Maximum number of shelves on 2 in. (5 cm) centers
|Exhaust diameter located on back
||1.75 x 2.75 in. (4.5 x 7 cm)
|Cord and plug
||None - Hardwire
|Number of doors
|Approximate net weight
||185 lbs (84 kg)
||370 lbs (168 kg)
Despatch LFC Features
- 3.8 and 12 cu ft (105 and 340 liter)
- Maximum temperature of 260˚C (500˚F)
- Class A package meeting NFPA 86 requirements for flammable solvents
- High limit over-temperature protection
- Protocol 3TM control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- PC interface for remote input, monitoring and recording (RS485 connection)
- End-of-cycle and high-limit indicators
- Robust type 304 stainless steel interior