The best just got better. Already well established as a supplier of equipment to test indirect lighting effects, EMC PARTNER introduces the AVI3000 Indirect Lightning Generator a state of the art test system for DO-160 section 22 and MIL-STD-461 CS117. Full compliance up to level 3 for PIN injection and Cable bundle tests including Single Stroke, Multiple stroke and Multiple Bursts. Complies with CS117 test levels for internal equipment. Tests are programmed from the user friendly color touch panel controls. A single coupler with aperture 5.5 x 8cm transfers all 6 waveforms into the EUT. Cables only need to pass once through the core to achieve full Level 3 threat under all possible conditions. Complimented by the TEMA3000 software suite, AVI3000 is truly remarkable and deserves the accolade best in class.
DO-160 level 3 and MIL-STD-461 CS117 Internal test system. Waveforms included: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5A, 6. Applications: PIN, CB, GI V/I ranges for Single Pulse, Multiple Pulses and Burst, see Technical Specifications and Brochure of AVI3000.
EMC Partner AVI3000 Features
- Comfortable Touchscreen Menu - Easy Navigation
- All 6 waveforms in one unit
- Full level 3 threat under all load conditions
- Phase angle synchronization to 800Hz
- Integrated AC/DC de-couplers for powered PIN testing
- Man portable unit for on-site testing
- Automated test process, no need to change generator
- More efficient testing with less user intervention.
- Full compliance testing without additional hardware
- Increased system availability, higher throughput