The Fiberscope Troglotrek Sewer Crawler is one of the smallest options on the market. The Fiberscope Troglotrek can inspect straight 4” (100 mm) pipes and has enough light for a single operator to pick it up, transfer it to a jobsite, run the inspection on the battery with no power cables, and carry it back.
This crawler can be used in pipes up to 12” (300 mm) without any attachments, or larger areas with additional LEDs and wheels. The complete Fiberscope Troglotrek pipe robot is fully waterproof, meaning the camera head, crawler, and cable are IP68, while the monitor, keyboard, and processor on the reel are IP67 for wet outdoor use.
- Robust portable pipe crawler
- Optional straight view, or pan-and-tilt front camera
- Battery Operated with quick-change battery pack
- Fully pressurized system including the camera head, battery, all connectors and main cable
- Fits in 4” diameter pipes and above
- Reversing camera with rear lighting
||82 mm (with small wheels)
||300 m (984 ft)
||5.7 kg to 15 kg (configuration dependent)