This oscilloscope probe is an accessory and is only available to rent with an oscilloscope.
The Keysight (previously Agilent Technologies) 54701A 2.5-GHz active probe is a probe solution for high-frequency applications. The 54701A probe is designed to be powered from a connector at the front of the oscilloscope, or with the 1143A probe offset control and power module.
See All Oscilloscopes
The Keysight 1143A probe offset and power module is required to provide power for the 54701A probe, unless the 54701A is used with a 54700 series scope.
- Attenuation Factor - 10:1
- Bandwidth (-3dB) - > 2.5 GHz
- Input Resistance - 100 k ohms
- Rise Time - < 140 ps
- Input Capacitance - 0.6 pF (typical)
- Maximum Input Voltage - ± 200 V [dc + peak ac (< 20 MHz)]
- ESD Tolerance (150 ohms/150 pF) - ± 12 kV
- Dynamic Range - ± 5 V peak ac and ± 50 Vdc
- Offset Adjustment Range - ± 50 V
- Type N(f) to BNC(m) adapter
- "walking-stick" ground
- Box of small accessories
- Carrying case
- User Guide