The P7330 enables users to make time domain or frequency domain measurements on high bandwidth signals commonly found in digital IC designs, communication applications and disk drive applications. The P7330 provides high-bandwidth, low circuit loading and low noise differential probing solutions. The small probe head geometry and assorted probe tip accessories allows this probe to easily accommodate manual probing of surface mount devices.
Tektronix Test Equipment P7330 Features
- <100 ps Risetime (P7350 Guaranteed)
- 5 GHz to 3.5 GHz Bandwidths (Typical)
- Low Input Capacitance:
- <0.3 pF Differential (P7350 Typical)
- ≥60 dB (1000:1) Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR) at 1 MHz (P7330, P6330 typical)
- Small Probe Head Allows Easy Probing of SMDs