The 81150A High Voltage Pulse Generator is designed for today's and tomorrow's test challenges. It provides signal quality combined with a huge number of different signals like pulse, sine, square, ramp, noise and arbitrary waveforms. Whatever signals needed are either part of the instrument or on a PC with the proven IntuiLink software. Capturing waveforms from a scope and downloading into the 81150A is easily possible.
The 2 channel version allows coupling / uncoupling the channels to generate signals with a defined delay or the channels work entirely independent. The channel add function is able to add a distorted signal from one channel to a clean signal from the other channel. The modulation capabilities like FM, AM, PM, FSK, PWM up to 10 MHz combined with the noise functionality allows for creating real-world signals, simple and fast. The selectable crest factor (Vpeak/RMS) allows jitter tolerance testing under real world conditions and the 26 days repetition rate guarantees random noise.
- 1 μHz to 120 MHz pulse generation with variable rise/fall time
- 1 μHz to 240 MHz sine waveform output
- 14-bit, 2 GSa/s arbitrary waveforms
- 512 ksamples deep arbitrary waveform memory per channel
- Pulse, sine, square, ramp, noise and arbitrary waveforms
- Noise, with an adjustable crest factor, and signal repetition of 26 days
- FM, AM, PM, PWM, FSK modulation capabilities
- 1 or 2 channel, coupled and uncoupled
- Differential outputs
- Two selectable output amplifiers: High bandwidth or High Voltage
- Glitch free change of timing, parameters (delay, frequency, transition time, width, duty cycle)
- Programming language compatible with Agilent 81101A, 81104A, 81105A
- USB, GPIB, LAN Connectivity
- LXI Class C compliant