The 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz with one or two 81111A output modules is a single/dual-channel 165 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator. In comparison to the 81104A, the 81110A offers the same performance on a wider frequency range. Delay and pulse width and repetition rate in non-PLL mode are more accurate (3% or 0.5% with self-calibration). Alternatively, the 81110A with one or two 81112A output modules is a single/dual-channel 330 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator. Instead of variable transitions, 800 ps or 1.6 ns edges are selectable. The output impedance is 50 Ohm and provides up to 3.8 Vpp into 50 Ohm. Internal channel addition is not available.
- Single-/dual-channel pulse pattern generator
- 165 MHz, 10 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81111A) OR
- 330 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81112A)
- Triggerable / PLL operation selectable
- Pulse / burst / pattern modes selectable
- Self-cal for improved timing accuracy
- BNC outputs: single-ended (81111A) // differential (81112A)