The Siemens PTS-4 Portable Test Set is designed for testing the static overcurrent tripping systems used on the LA and RL line of low voltage power circuit breakers. It provides a means of testing the magnetic tripping actuator as well as the static trip device. The portable test set, using power from an ordinary 120 volt convenience outlet, can provide circuit breaker testing equivalent to much more expensive and cumbersome primary current testing.
Siemens PTS-4 Specs
- Input - 120 Volts, 50 or 60 Hz, 15 Amps Maximum
- Output - 0 to 120 Volts, 15 Amps Maximum
- Maximum continuous current on high scale 1.0 Amp
- Maximum continuous current on low scale 0.75 Amp
- DC output for actuator test - 0 to 22 Volts Open Circuit