The Sunsight AAT AntennAlign Alignment Tool is a highly accurate alignment tool used during equipment installation. It measures alignment in azimuth, tilt, and roll while also indicating its height above ground. Installer friendly, it is simple to operate in awkward locations. In seconds, a single person can take and assign a reading to a given device, instantly creating a permanent record of its alignment for accountability and traceability.
Desired equipment position is uploaded by management, or entered into the tool on-site before the tower climb. No longer does the installer have to interpret position data while on the tower. After placing the tool on the structure to be aimed, the craftsperson simply adjusts the Sunsight AAT until the displayed arrows align, tightens all mounting brackets, and presses the “capture” button. This records the final alignment specification, including latitude/longitude, azimuth, tilt, height, and current date and time. Records can be downloaded at a later time to be used by contracting companies or quality control departments to certify the installation work was performed as specified. The Sunsight AAT boasts an accuracy of .3 degrees RMS in azimuth and .25 degree in Tilt and Roll with original housing and onboard LCD screens.
Sunsight Instruments AAT Features
- Used for initial antenna alignment
- Integrates accelerometers, GPS, and laser range finding
- Final positions stored in removable flash card
- Records latitude, longitude, azimuth, tilt, roll, date/time, height
- Alignment profile and capture data transferred to APM using standard SD Flashcard reader
- Provides fool-proof accountability and traceability of installation
Sunsight Instruments AAT Specs
||+/- 0.3° RMS
|+/-1.0° R99 when AQI > 90
||+/- 0.3m @ 1000m
||8 lbs w/batteries