With an industry leading accuracy of .3 degrees RMS in azimuth and .1 degree in Tilt and Roll, the Sunsight AAT-30 is the ideal product for traditional RF panel antenna alignment. The Sunsight AAT-30 alignment reports are accepted by all major US carriers as well as many international carriers. In addition, the AAT30 is the smallest and lightest device of its kind in the market. All this while still maintaining the durability and ruggedness that Sunsight AAT-30 users have come to expect from the most fully featured device in the industry. Climbing with your Sunsight AAT-30 and using it on the tower is easier than ever before.
Sunsight Instruments AAT-30 Features
- Most widely accepted alignment system by U.S. carriers.
- Same price as other much less durable and less featured alignment tools.
- Measures azimuth, latitude/longitude, tilt, roll (plumb), MSL height, and AGL height (with laser rangefinder option).
- Extremely versatile mounting options for the many antenna sizes and shapes in the marketplace.
- Produces PDF and CSV reports for closeout packages that are accepted and/or required by all carriers.
- Optionally add multiple pictures to any report. Pictures contain the alignment information embedded directly in the photograph.
- Use with any smart phone, tablet, windows or Apple device to control the AAT and email results in PDF or csv formats.
- Uses both GPS and GLONASS satellites, providing the quickest and most accurate measurements in the industry. This technology is REQUIRED by some carriers and is not available in most other alignment products. Almost twice as many satellites are available when compared to GPS alone.
Sunsight Instruments AAT-30 Specs
|Azimutd (Heading) Accuracy (degrees)
||+/- .3 RMS
+/- .5 R95
+/- .75 R99
|Tilt and Roll Range and Accuracy (degrees)
||+/- 22.5 range
+/- .1 accuracy
|AGL Height (ft)
||+/- 1 standard
+/- .125 premium
|Horizontal Accuracy (ft)
|Vertical Accuracy – MSL (ft)
||17 x 3 x 2.6