Amplifier Research FP7018 E Field Probe, 3 MHz – 18 GHz, 1000 V/m
The Amplifier Research FP7018 is a broadband isotropic electric field measurement instrument for use in EMC and EMI applications. The A.R. FP7018 communicates through glass fiber optic cables (up to 100 meter cable between the Amplifier Research FM7004 and the FP7018) to the master control center FM7004. The operator can select any single axis of the three axis probe or a composite reading.
- Frequency Response (w/calibration factors applied)
- ±1.8 dB, 3MHz–10 MHz
- ±0.5 dB, 10MHz–200MHz
- ±1.4 dB, 200MHz–8 GHz
- ±1.8 dB, 8.0 GHz–18 GHz)
- Analog Response Time: 50 usec
- Isotropic Deviation
- ± 1.5 dB (10 MHz–8 GHz))
- ± 2 dB (f >8 GHz)
- Sensitivity: 0.6–1000 V/m
- ± 3 dB (0.6–1.65 V/m)
- ± 1 dB (1.65–3.3 V/m)
- ± 0.5 dB (3.3–300 V/m)
- ± 0.7 dB (300–1000 V/m)
- Damage Level: 1600 V/m CW and 16,000 V/m peak
- Probe Sampling Rate: 60Hz, 50Hz, 5 Hz.- user selectable
- Data Transfer Rate: >30 samples per second
- Power Requirements: 2 built-in NiMH batteries, size AA, rechargeable, changed by operator,
40 hours operating life per charge.
- Dimensions: Approx. 420 x 85 x 65 mm including base and probe head.
- Probe Head Diameter: 65mm
- Weight: 350g approx.
- Ranges: Single continuous