The FP7003 is a broadband isotropic electric field measurement instrument for use in EMC and EMI applications.The FP7003 communicates through glass fiber optic cables (up to 100 meter cable between the FM7004
and the FP7003) to the master control center FM7004. The operator can select any single axis of the three axis probe or a composite reading.The FP7003/Kit includes the FP7003 probe, 10 meter glass cable, international battery charger and carrying case.
- Frequency Response (w/calibration factors applied):
- ±0.5 dB, 100kHz–100MHz
- ± 1.4dB, 100MHz–3 GHz
- Analog Response Time: 50 usec
- Isotropic Deviation: ± 1 dB for f > 1MHz
- Sensitivity: 0.4–660 V/m
- ± 3 dB (0.4–1.25 V/m)
- ± 1 dB (1.25–2.5 V/m)
- ± 0.5 dB (2.5–400 V/m)
- ± 0.7 dB (400–800 V/m)
- Damage Level: 1600 V/m CW and 16,000 V/m peak
- Probe Sampling Rate: 60Hz, 50Hz, 5 Hz.- user selectable
- Data Transfer Rate: >30 samples per second
- Power Requirements: 2 built-in NiMH batteries, size AA, rechargeable, changed by operator, 40 hours operating life per charge.