This product has been discontinued.
View the Espec BTL-433 Temperature & Humidity Chamber
The Espec LHU-113 Benchtop Temperature / Humidity Chamber, -20°C to 85°C is compact and reliable, suitable for a wide variety of applications. Pharmaceutical, automotive, materials, and electronic industries have all found these models to be useful for temperature/humidity testing. To ensure a controlled environment, the LHU-113 model also includes an inner glass door, allowing door openings without disrupting the conditions in the chamber. A one-inch diameter cable port in the left side allows wires and cables to be run to your samples.
The Espec LHU-113 Benchtop Temperature / Humidity Chamber performance meets ICH Q1A general case guidelines for pharmaceutical stability testing, including these conditions:
- Long term: 25°C/60%, 30°C/65%
- Intermediate: 30°C/65%
- Accelerated: 40°C/75%
- Programmable controller with nine steps and up to 99 loops
- Timer function for automatic start and stop
- Inner glass door
- One-inch cable port with cap on left wall
- Two adjustable shelves
- Internal water tank for flexibility in locating unit
- Three levels of overheat protection
- Main power circuit breaker
- Heat load to your room is 900 BTU/hr maximum
- Sound level at the front, with refrigeration on, is 53 dba
- Allowable heat loading inside the LHU-113 at 0°C is limited to 70 watts (higher temperatures allow increased heat loads)
||19.7" W x 15.4" D x 23.6" H
||3.7 cu. ft.
||-20°C to 85°C