The Keysight N6705A DC Power Analyzer 600 W provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger features. The N6705A eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. For even greater control and analysis functions, the DC Power Analyzer can be used with the 14585A Control and Analysis Software. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705A is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Class C Compliant.
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, Arb and Data Logger
- Access all capabilities without programming; either use the front panel controls or the 14585A Control and Analysis Software
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI Class C Compliant