The Praxsym PST Personal Test Transmitter is a complete, portable CW test source capable of transmitting test signals in two bands simultaneously. The output from each band is enabled independently and the level can be adjusted between –10dBm and +12dBm in 0.1dB steps. The Extended Band PST covers VHF, UHF, Cellular, GSM850, GSM900, iDEN, CDMA, PCS, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS, Public Safety, and AWS bands.
The transmitter frequency and output level for each channel can be set from the touch keys on the front panel. The transmitter status can easily be monitored from the backlit LCD display. The transmitter also contains an USB interface enabling the user to download specific transmitter configurations stored on a PC or control the transmitter remotely.
The transmitter can be powered using the internal 6 AA rechargeable batteries for 6 to 8 hours of continuous operation or from the AC/DC wall adapter included. Other options may be possible. Please contact Praxsym with your specific needs for a quote tailored to your requirements.
Praxsym PST Features
- Dual Band
- 698-960MHz (standard channel 1)
- 1710-2170MHz (standard channel 2)
- Fully independent user interface & display
- -10 to +12dBm output level
- Simultaneously transmit on both channels
- SMA or N-type female connectors
- Battery operated
- Compact 7" x 5" x 3" package
- Portable (approximately 3.5 lbs)
- Durable soft case optional