The SeeGull IBflex Scanning Receiver is designed for in-building and small cell testing. Quickly identify and solve problems that hinder network performance using IBflex's comprehensive testing capability. Conduct walk tests more efficiently with its array of features tailored for indoor use. Its enhanced measurements, including Wi-Fi and evolved Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Services [eMBMS), can be used to improve coverage and capacity, maximize customer satisfaction, and increase the long-term revenue potential of in-building wireless networks. While the design and features set of the IBflex are geared towards indoor walk tests, the scanner is fully functional for outdoor or drive test needs without compromising performance and accuracy.
PCTEL SeeGull IBflex Features:
- Supports simultaneous data collection across all major wireless network bands.
- Simultaneous testing across all major wireless technologies, plus Wi-Fi.
- Multiple platform support for Windows® laptop and Android™ tablet or UE.
- Easy data storage with on-board SD card.
- Dual LTE scanning with Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) interface ports.
- Connect with Bluetooth® and USB for networking and data protocol.
- In-building focus with hot swap battery system, small form factor, lightweight and low power consumption.