The Tektronix NetTek analyzer is a revolutionary portable field tool. The YBT250 test module tailors this system for fast trouble resolution and easy transmitter verification of cellular, DCS/PCS and 3G base stations and Node Bs. The NetTek analyzer with the Tektronix YBT250 test module is not an expensive, do-everything solution; instead, the YBT250 test module is optimized to perform the day-to-day RF and demodulation measurement tasks that occupy the majority of a technician’s time. Further, the YBT250 test module offers this capability at a surprisingly low price, in a rugged, easy-to-use package, suitable for all field environments.
Now, only one tool is needed for RF transmitter maintenance, with specific measurements for GSM/GPRS, EDGE, W-CDMA/UMTS/HSDPA, cdmaOne, cdma2000 1xRTT, cdma2000 1xEV-DO, iDEN, TDMA and analog. Power measurements can be made for user-defined channels.
- Handheld, Multi-standard Base Station Transmitter Field Tester
- Measure Power and Verify the Most Important RF Transmitter Functions of GSM/GPRS, EDGE, W-CDMA/UMTS, HSDPA, cdmaOne, cdma2000 1xRTT, cdma2000 1xEV-DO, TDMA and Analog Base Stations
- Measure Power for iDEN and User-defined Channels
- Interference Analyst with High Sensitivity, Including AM and FM Demodulation, Helps Identify Interference Problems
- Modular Instrument for Handheld NetTek® Platform which Allows for Easy Future Expansion for New Functions
- Measure cdmaOne, cdma2000, 1xEV-DO, GSM/GPRS/EDGE and W-CDMA/UMTS/HSDPA RF Performance Over-the-Air
- Scan for Coverage of cdmaOne, cdma2000, 1x EV-DO, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, and W-CDMA/HSDPA Signals
- Supports Rev 19 of Motorola LMF Software
- Base Station Transmitter Troubleshooting in the Field
- Resolve Interference Problems
- Maintenance and Installation Checks
- RF QoS Monitoring
- W-CDMA and RF Field Strength Measurements
- Calibration of Motorola Base Stations