The Thermotron SE 300-4-4 Environmental Chamber exposes products to various temperatures and humidity levels to simulate different atmospheres. An unparalleled control system, optimized airflow, and compressor size make the SE 300-4-4 one of Thermotron's most advanced chambers.
The SE 300-4-4 has a temperature range of -70°C- 180°C and a humidity range of 10% - 98% RH, apart of the instruments patented, modular, full-range humidity system. The chamber has an adjustable sized access port and a heated, centered window for an ideal user-friendly experience.
The Thermotron SE-300-4-4 Environmental Chamber is another model apart of the Thermotron SE Series.
- 4” thick door and 4.5” thick walls
- The chamber is well insulated and stays cool to the touch, protecting the user
- Advanced Air Baffle Design Forces air directly over the product for better temperature change rates
- Electronic Humidity Sensor eliminates the need for thermocouple wicks
- Interior Lights Illuminate the workspace during a test and while the door is open
- Product Temperature Control (PTC) Thermocouple
- ThermAlarm® Prevents temperature from exceeding user-defined limits
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H)
||35" x 70" x 78"
|Interior Dimensions (W x D x H)
||24" x 26.25" x 28"
||10% - 98% RH
||208/230V, 55 A, 1 PH/ 3 PH