Fluke Networks NT-IL Specs
- Media Access: 10Base-T and 100Base-Tx
- Identifies: 10Base-T, 100Base-Tx (Full and half-duplex), Token Ring (4/16 Mbps), Phone* (tip and ring pins)
- Cable Tests: Wiremap, cable length, opens, shorts, and split pairs. Accuracy: ±10% for Cat 5 cable
- Ports: Shielded Hub/NIC connector (RJ-45). Serial port - customized 2.5mm "stereo" input jack
- Interface: Push button navigation of icon/menu-driven view
- Power: Removable alkaline batteries, optional rechargeable NiMH batteries, or optional AC adapter. (Approximately 20 hours continuous use with 4 alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 5" x 3" x 1.7"
- Weight: .46 lbs
- LED Indicators (4): 2 on each side (Link, Utilization, Collision and Error)
*NetTool can detect telephone signals. However, it is not designed to be used on public telephone networks.