The EXFO FTB-400 Universal Test System for fiber optic networks combines physical, optical, transport and datacom testing in a single box. Perform simultaneous acquisitions and fast data post-processing, and benefit from a scalable range of test applications and field-interchangeable modules. The EXFO FTB-400 platform runs powerful Windows-based ToolBox 6 software, and provides what you need for efficient, cost-effective network installation, maintenance and troubleshooting all in a rugged, splashproof platform for streamlined field testing.
- Measures throughput, back-to-back (burstability), latency and frame loss as per RFC 2544
- EtherBERT™* for bit-error-rate testing of 10 Gigabit Ethernet circuits
- Performs packet jitter measurement (IP packet-delay variation as per RFC 3393) to qualify Ethernet transport networks for transmission of delay-sensitive traffic such as voice-over-IP (VoIP)
- Q-in-Q capability with the ability to go up to three layers of stacked VLANs
- LAN PHY and WAN PHY available in a single module
- Simultaneous traffic generation and reception at 100% wire speed for 10GBASE-SR, -ER, -LR, -SW, -EW or -LW full-duplex interfaces at all valid frame sizes
- Transmits and analyzes up to 10 streams, perfect for installing, commissioning and maintaining Ethernet networks UDP, TCP and IP header integrity validation