The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester with diagnostic technology (the Tester) helps you quickly identify and prioritize mechanical problems. With the Tester, you can make decisions about mechanical maintenance and use it as a supplement to your own judgment based on machine knowledge.
The Fluke 810 uses a simple step-by-step process to report on machine faults the first time measurements are taken without prior measurement history. The diagnostic technology analyzes your machinery and provides text-based diagnoses, severity levels and possible repair recommendations. Faults are identified by comparing vibration data gathered by the Fluke 810 to an extensive set of rules gathered over years of field experience.
- On-board diagnosis and location of the four most common standard mechanical faults: bearings, looseness, misalignment, unbalance and other (nonstandard faults)
- Fault severity scale with four severity levels: Slight, Moderate, Serious, and Extreme
- Prioritized repair recommendations
- Diagnostic details include cited peaks and vibration spectra
- Context Sensitive Help
- 2 GB expandable on-board memory
- Data export (via USB connection) for more detailed analysis
- Self-test function
- Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed
- 100 mV/g TEDS triaxial accelerometer
- Data storage and tracking with included Viewer Software
|Number of Channels
|Triaxial Accelerometer Capable
|Data Acquisition Capable