The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester is a highly-advanced troubleshooting device built with diagnostic technology that enables quick identification of mechanical problems. The 810 includes a tri-axial accelerometer that reduces measurement time by 2/3 over single-axis accelerometers.
The Fluke 810 uses a simple step-by-step process to report on machine faults the 1st time measurements processed without prior measurement history. The diagnostic technology analyzes your machinery and provides text-based diagnoses, severity levels, and possible repair recommendations. Faults identified by comparing vibration data gathered by the Fluke 810 to an extensive set of rules gathered over years of field experience.
The Fluke 810 is available for rental and is well-suited for a variety of applications.
- On-board diagnosis and location of the four most common standard mechanical faults: bearings, looseness, misalignment, unbalance and other (nonstandard faults)
- Fault severity scale with four severity levels: Slight, Moderate, Serious, and Extreme
- Prioritized repair recommendations
- Diagnostic details include cited peaks and vibration spectra
- Context Sensitive Help
- 2 GB expandable on-board memory
- Data export (via USB connection) for more detailed analysis
- Self-test function
- Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed
- 100 mV/g TEDS triaxial accelerometer
- Data storage and tracking with included Viewer Software
|Number of Channels
|Triaxial Sensor Connection
||4 pin M12 connector
||18 V dc to 30 V dc, 2 mA to 10 mA
||2.5 kHz to 50 kHz