The N5227A PNA Network Analyzer 10 MHz - 67 GHz is the highest-performing microwave network analyzer in the industry for passive and active device test. The N5227A is used to test a wide variety of passive and active devices such as filters, duplexers, amplifiers and frequency converters. The high-performance characteristics of the PNA make it an ideal solution for these types of component characterizations as well as millimeter-wave, signal integrity and materials measurements.
Keysight N5227A Features
- 10 MHz to 67 GHz
- 2-ports with single source or 4-ports with two built-in sources
- 128 dB system and 133 dB receiver dynamic range, 32,001 points, 200 channels, 15 MHz IF bandwidth
- High output power (+13 dBm) and a wide power sweep range (38 dB)
- Best dynamic accuracy: 0.1 dB compression with +12 dBm input power at the test port
- Low noise floor of -117 dBm at 10 Hz IF bandwidth