The following performance specifications conform to ISA-RP-37.2 (1964) and are typical values, referenced at +75°F (+24°C), 4 mA, and 100 Hz, unless otherwise noted. Calibration data, traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), is supplied.
DYNAMIC CHARACTERISTICS Units
- RANGE: ±1000 g
- VOLTAGE SENSITIVITY:
Typical 5 mV/g
Minimum 4 mV/g
- RESONANCE FREQUENCY:50 kHz
- AMPLITUDE RESPONSE:
±5% 2 to 8,000 Hz
±1dB 1 to 12,000 Hz
- TRANSVERSE SENSITIVITY: ≤ 5%
- AMPLITUDE LINEARITY: < 2 to F. S.
- OUTPUT POLARITY: Acceleration directed into the base of the unit produces positive output
- DC OUTPUT BIAS VOLTAGE: +8.5 to +11.5 Vdc
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: ≤ 600 ohms
- FULL SCALE OUTPUT VOLTAGE: ± 5.0 V
- RESIDUAL NOISE: ≤ 0.007 equiv. g rms
- GROUNDING: Signal ground isolated from mounting surface.