The 576 is a general purpose curve-tracer system that performs well in applications where high-current testing is required. The 576 accepts three different test fixtures: the Standard Test Fixture, 172 Programmable Test Fixture and the 176 Pulsed High Current Fixture.
Tektronix Test Equipment 576 Features
- Tests two- and three-terminal discrete semiconductors
- Power capability up to 220 Watts
- Convenient scale factor readout
- Other test fixtures for semi-automated testing and testing power devices to 1000 Watts
- Norm: AC (at line frequency); positive or negative full-wave rectified ac.
- DC: positive or negative dc.
- Leakage: Emitter current rather than collector current measurements. 1000X increase in vertical deflection sensitivity (1nA/div).
Tektronix Test Equipment 576 Specs
|Max Continuous Peak Current
|Peak Pulse Current