The 4145B Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer is a stand-alone instrument capable of complete dc characterization of semiconductor devices and materials. It stimulates voltage and current sensitive devices, measures the resulting current and voltage response, and displays the results in a user-selectable format (graph, list, matrix or schmoo) on a built-in CRT display.
- Fully automatic, high-speed DC characterization of semiconductor devices
- High resolution, wide range sourcing and measurement. I: 1pA - 100mA, V: 1mV - 100V
- Maximum 1150 measurement and display points for precise measurement and analysis
- Flexible graphic analysis for quick parameter extraction
- Floppy disk drive stores of 240 user programs or 105 measurement results