The MS46522B is a series of 2-port Performance ShockLine Vector Network Analyzers. Delivering an unprecedented level of value and performance, including best-in-class dynamic range, the Performance series lowers cost-of-test and speeds time to market in numerous testing applications up to 92 GHz. These applications include designing and manufacturing mobile network equipment, mobile devices, automotive cables, high-speed data interconnects and system integration components.
The MS46522B configured with option 10, 20, or 40 brings RF to microwave frequency capabilities to the Performance ShockLine family. These frequency options, combined with powerful ShockLine software, provide a cost effective solution for the most challenging, passive device testing.
Option 82 is the E-Band frequency option for the 2-port MS46522B. It brings banded mm-wave measurement capabilities to an economic cost level unprecedented in the marketplace. For applications requiring only E-band frequency coverage, the new 500B series 55-92 GHz mm-wave option is the best value on the market and enables mass market production of E-band components.
For applications requiring time domain analysis, options 2 and 22 are available. Option 2 enables the MS46522B to provide real time Bandpass and Lowpass time domain functionality. Lowpass time domain enables a TDR like display with capability of showing real impedance over distance or time. Option 22 equips the MS46522B with file based Signal integrity (SI) tools for debugging SI issues and validating circuit models.
The MS46522B-010 VNA has additional options available. Options 51 and 61, Access loops and Bias Tee respectively, allow maximum flexibility for custom test setups. Access loops increase instrument noise floor and lowers the receiver compression point allowing for testing of DUTs with high dynamic range requirements. Bias Tees provide DC power for device testing that requires biasing while testing.
The MS46522B series comes in a 3U high chassis and use the same GUI, software, command syntax, drivers, and programming environments as the rest of the ShockLine family.
Anritsu MS46522B Features
- High output power allows measurement of high attenuation devices
- Advanced time domain option provides tools for signal integrity (SI) analysis
- Industry leading dynamic range enables measurement of very low reflection artifacts
- Excellent corrected directivity minimizes measurement uncertainty
- SmartCal auto calibration unit reduces calibration and setup time
- Time domain with time gating option grants easier and faster fault identification
- Modern LAN interface for remote control is faster than GPIB
- A common GUI and SCPI interface within the ShockLine family
- Access loops and Bias Tee option allows maximum custom test setups
- E-Band VNA:
- Extended frequency range covering E-band and major parts of V band
- Full-assembled test system eliminates setup errors and increases reliability
- Tethered modules connect directly to the DUT increasing measurement stability